|Find us on Facebook|
|Freelancing in Lincolnshire|
Freelancing with Endeavour – Lincolnshire
Due to the variety in our programmes, we frequently require the support of specialist freelancers; we create effective personal and social development programmes; bespoke courses for young people, providing outdoor and challenging personalised learning delivered by Project Workers for local youth organizations, schools, colleges and young people’s statutory services.
Our model of personal social development motivates ‘at risk’ young people to move onto positive destinations. The programmes are intensive, applying Endeavour’s 50 year’s expertise in experiential learning in combination with ICT, teambuilding, outdoor and challenging activity and volunteering.
· Interested and motivated to work with young people who can be challenging and may require encouragement to engage in outdoor activities.
· Keen to provide stimulating and rewarding educational sessions.
· A qualified teacher or youth worker interested in sessional or short term work.
· Or qualified in adventure activities; National governing bodies with more than 1 years experience e.g. Mountain Leader, Single Pitch Award, BCU Level 2 Canoe/Kayak coach, GNAS, RYA Sailing and Windsurfing Instructor, Mountain Bike Leader.
· D1 driving license/MIDAS minibus driving experience preferable.
If you wish to enquire/apply to join our bank of freelancers;